- About us
- Business Services
- Specialist Sectors
- Personal Solutions
- Business news
- Press releases
- Company news
Onwards and upwards - Gane Jackson Scott are on the move!
ONWARDS AND UPWARDS - GANE JACKSON SCOTT ARE ON THE MOVE
As part of our commitment to provide our clients with the very best service, we are on the move.
From Tuesday 29th September 2015 we relocated to:Second Floor Kestrel House Falconry Court Bakers Lane Epping Essex CM16 5BD
You can find directions to our new office here.
Starting up a new business is a very exciting time. But it comes with many challenges.
Get your new business off on the right footing by viewing our handy guide here.
Latest Business News
How will the Autumn Statement affect you?
The first major economic statement since the EU referendum focused on measures to "prepare our economy to be resilient as we exit the EU". There was a focus on investment in infrastructure and innovation with money allocated for R&D, homebuilding and transport. Other highlights include:
- · Personal allowance to rise to £11,500 from April 2017.
- · Main Corporation tax rate will fall to 17% by 2020.
- · Certain salary sacrifice schemes taxed as cash income.
- · Employees and Employers NI thresholds aligned.
- · National living wage £7.50 per hour from April 201
See our full guide here